Make a difference to carers in Wiltshire
Make an online donation via JustGiving. You can choose to make a one-off donation or set-up a monthly gift.
Your donation – whether it’s small or large – will make a difference to the lives of unpaid carers across Wiltshire.
John cares for his wife who has complex physical health issues including osteoarthritis and short term memory loss caused by a stroke. John felt that his wife was not getting the support she needed and he took it all on himself. Finding time and allowing himself a break was proving hard and John was missing his friends and fly fishing.
With help from us he now has a regular break for three hours a week which he is using to enjoy his old hobby. When told, John was over the moon,
“This has come at just the right time for me – thank you so much for this good news. You don’t know how much difference this will make to me”.
Here’s some more examples of how we use donations we receive:
- £10 could help a young adult carer (16-25) pay for transport to meet up with friends
- £20 could provide a trip to the cinema for two Young Adult Carers to enjoy time with their friends and a break from their caring role.
- £30 means that an older male carer can attend a cookery class to learn vital cookery skills, meet others in a similar situation to them and learn how to prepare healthy and nutritious food to be enjoyed with friends and family for years to come.
- £50 will help a carer who feels isolated and lonely a vital break from their caring role, whether that’s going swimming, taking the kids to a football match or going to an art class with friends.
- £100 could help a carer on the brink of crisis speak to a trained counsellor.
Other ways to donate:
Please make cheques out to ‘Carer Support Wiltshire’ and send it to our main office address:
Carer Support Wiltshire
Independent Living Centre
St George’s Road
Please refrain from sending cash in the post. Instead, please pay it into your bank account and transfer the money to us either by cheque or online payment.
Gift Aid it
Every gift you make to Carer Support Wiltshire – whatever its value – could be worth more at no extra cost to you just by choosing to Gift Aid it. Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs will add an extra 25p to every £1 you give to Carer Support Wiltshire. Please just fill out our Gift Aid form.
Get in touch
Our friendly fundraising team are here to help you make it a success. Get in touch today.
Call 01380 908028