How we can help
We will work with you, health and social care providers, as well as colleagues in other charities across Wiltshire to find the support that’s right for you. Our support workers will work alongside you to build on the positives, help improve your wellbeing, and build a positive future for you and the person you care for.
First things first: You need to register with us. You can do that here online by clicking on the button at the bottom of the page. Once you have done that we can help with:
- Information, advice and signposting to support services
- Free training courses to help you in your caring role
- Pampering and complementary therapy sessions
- Days out and activities
- Breaks from your caring role
- Friendly support groups and carer cafes
- Opportunities to get involved and shape services
- Advice and support to prepare you for a return to work
- Specialist support for those caring within a military family
- Support for young adult carers aged 18-25
- Help for up to 18mths after your loved one has died
- A twice yearly newsletter and what’s on guide with all of our support groups, carer cafes and days out listed
- A monthly e-newsletter delivered to your inbox to keep you connected with news, what’s on locally and information on services and support available.
- You can also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
If you are a young carer under 18 or would like to know about young carers visit our Young Carers website.
If you are aged 18-25 visit YACbook for support and information for young adult carers
Visit the Resources and Support Centre
for information, advice and links to additional support.
If you would like to talk to someone you can contact us on 0800 181 4118.
If you require any of the information here in larger print, or an alternative language please get in touch.