Mental Health Resilence Workshop
This two-hour session provides an insight into what causes negative and positive emotions and how we can increase our emotional resilience to deal with them. Created and ran by the Aster Foundation, the session is in two parts and covers:
Knowledge and awareness
• What is resilience
• How emotions are created through predictions
• The change process
• Cognitive thinking traps
• Understanding and managing stress hormones
• Group exercise.
Strategies and resources
• Six pillars of resilience
• Neuroplasticity to strengthen resilience
• The five ways to well-being.
To sign up to the event, please email email@example.com, or call us on 0800 181 4118.