Thank you for registering with us. We will be in touch with you shortly if you have requested support.
If you’re new to caring why not visit our new to caring page on our website? www.carersupportwiltshire.co.uk/help-advice/new-to-caring/. There you can download our guide for unpaid carers and try out our new to caring questionnaire.
Did you know?
We can support you in a variety of ways including:
- A telephone support line if you need help and advice about your caring role 0800 181 4118
- Providing advice and information about the support available to you;
- Signposting and referring you on to other useful organisations;
- Our carer cafes, support groups, trips and other activities to give you the chance to take a break from your caring role;
- Our Talk & Support phone befriending service;
- Providing access to training relevant to your caring role.
- The Carers Emergency Card, giving you reassurance that in an emergency your loved one will be looked after.
You can find out more about any of these services by calling our admin team on 01380 871690 or by emailing email@example.com