Whether good or bad, a big or a small issue, we want to hear about your experiences as a carer in Wiltshire.
With your help we can make the lives of carers in Wiltshire better.
How can I get involved?
Tell us your story so we can share it with others
- Sometimes people need others to speak out before they have the courage to do the same themselves.
- Help us by allowing us to share your story on our website, social media channels and in the media.
Come to our meetings and let us know what we should be focusing on
- We have volunteers that meet every three months to discuss current issues facing carers.
- You’d have the opportunity to influence you is invited to these meetings.
Take part in surveys & polls from the comfort of your home.
- Watch out for surveys & polls we send out through our newsletters and social media.
- These can be on a variety of topics including feedback on our services and those of the council.
Follow us on social media & share your experiences
If you’d like to share your experiences of services for carers in Wiltshire or just want to find out more about how you get can get your voice heard get in touch with us now.