Carer Support Wiltshire Logo

Great news! Young people who think they may be a young carer and need some extra support, and parents/carers who think their child may be a young carer, can now self refer to Wiltshire Council for an assessment.

Children and parents can self-refer using the Integrated Front Door on 0300 4560108 or  Once the referral is received it will be allocated to a practitioner who will make contact with your family.  Once the assessment is complete, if the young person is deemed a young carer and they would benefit from activities that would give them a break from their caring role then a referral will be made to us at Carer Support Wiltshire.

For more information, go to Wiltshire Council’s website, or call us on 0800 181 4118.