Carers Café – Amesbury
Our Carers Cafe’s are a great way of connecting with other carers over a hot drink and a cuppa. As we slowly start to reintroduce our in person events and cafes, please help us by following the COVID rules in place:
- You must not attend any cafes or events if you have symptoms of COVID or are self-isolating.
- Attendees will be asked to use the track & trace app if they can, if not please speak to the Carer Support Wiltshire host.
- You must book a place on the cafes as we will have limited capacity due to the ongoing COVID restrictions. To book please call 0800 181 4118 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can only book one café date at a time so we can enable as many carers to take part as possible. This is due to the capacity issues.
- Our staff & volunteers will be taking lateral flow tests prior to the events.
- All events are subject to change but we’ll do our best to inform you as soon as possible of any changes.