Is your loved one in hospital?
Our Hospital Liaison Team are here to help you if you are worried about what will happen when your loved one is discharged from Hospital.
- Are you ready for your loved one to come home?
- Have you been given enough information?
- Do you understand the discharge from hospital process?
- Are you able to manage any changes to the support they may need?
- Do you need some advice or support on your caring role?
If you have any concerns or questions about your loved one coming home from hospital we are here to help and support you.
Contact our Hospital Liaison Team –
Call: 0800 368 7579
This service is for carers of all ages.
You might also be interested in this resource page: